Question

T Mobile Website Account Help

• 25 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have Line Link Home Phone Service and was wondering where in the T Mobile website where I can find calling features like how to save and delete a message, how to get the time and day stamp, how to go forward and backward in the message by a few seconds, and phone codes like *67, and *70 etc. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello @24ggirl Our LineLink service was an amazingly affordable home phone service and I am happy to see that you are taking advantage of it!

We have some LineLink dedicated information on our support site. T-Mobile LineLink | T-Mobile Support and LineLink setup & help | T-Mobile Support

For saving and deleting a message, do you mean a voicemail message? You can call the voicemail system by dialing 123 from the phone itself, but you can also manage your voicemails on My.T-Mobile.com. Once you download the message, you can listen to it like any media file and go forward and backward like you are talking about. Voicemail | T-Mobile Support

There are so many short codes that allow you to manage all kinds of stuff without having to manually find settings anywhere. The short codes are the same for LineLink as they are for other lines. Here is the list of all of them that we use on our network Self-service & short codes | T-Mobile Support

Hope this helps!