Question

Technical error when making payment

• 2 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, my tmobile prepaid payment is due tomorrow and since yesterday whenever I try to log in the website either says - “we have crossed a wire” and doesn’t let me log in or if I try to do the refill without logging in - it says “payment declined” and “unable to process request due to technical issues at server side processing.” 

I don’t want to disconnected from my connection due to no fault of mine. I would be very grateful for IMMEDIATE SUPPORT. 

3 replies

I have the same issue. I make a payment every month and it’s still working. But today, when I make a payment for my phone service, I filled all correct information of my card and I checked for a couples but when I submitted it it’s show the error message -“ Unable to process the request due to technical issues at server side processing.”, I retry again for many times but it’s still show the same error. It’s so annoying and could anyone fix this error as soon as possible please? 

Having the same issue.  Have only had issues since getting tmobile & surprise theres no solution given here for this problem. Thanks tmobile "customer support"

I have the same problem. It is almost like if the Tmobile System is blackListing creditcards. I called support and also my bank and all my bank said is Tmobile is blocking the card used. I beleive them because it works everywhere else.