Question

"There is no way for our Expert's to tell them the truth"

• 19 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been having lots of difficulties since signing up with T-Mobile regarding hidden/unexplained fees and general lies(I honestly believe that these “Experts” are encouraged to come up with a solution off the top of their head whether it is true or not and just run with it). I had three experts in a row lie (or they themselves were misinformed) about charges appearing on my account.

I finally got to a supervisor who informed my that there is no way for them to tell the customer the truth.

Later in that conversation I had asked for a copy of all the charges and changes made to my account, such as all the debits and credits so I could see all the crazy shenanigans going on with this. The same supervisor had informed me that no one in the company could give me that information and in the future I needed to pay better attention to hidden fees. 

Of course I also record calls for quality assurance, who exactly would I reach out to with these recordings? I like to give the company the benefit of the doubt and say that 3 “Experts” and a Supervising “Expert” were just having a really bad couple of days. 

2 replies

Userlevel 1

I'd be checking with the BBB first lto do an investigation for you. I had to do this with Samsung and it went directly to some corporate operations manager that pretty much went nowhere. A day or two later I received an email from some guy in South America. I explained my situation and in a day or two, he had me connected and everything was resolved in a much better way than I was hoping for.

I'm not sure how he got involved in my situation especially him being in South America but he's my Samsung Angel cause I was ready to swear off Samsung after being a loyal customer for decades. 

Give it a shot cause it also gives T-Mobile some negative publicity. 😁

Oh, just another anyplace on social media where you can post your situation will help also. And if they have a presence there definitely post a public cry for help. Did this on Twitter, now X for a big issue I was having with T-Mobile and 3 different Super Techs chatted with me. (can't remember their real title but they weren't your ordinary techs you get chatting or calling here. They definitely knew way more than any other techs I had to deal with.)

I once had a situation where I contacted customer service to clarify charges on my account. The first two representatives assured me the fees were legitimate, but something felt off. Upon speaking to a third representative, they admitted there had been a mistake in the billing system causing erroneous charges. It was a relief to finally get some clarity, but the inconsistency among the experts was concerning.