Question

third party purchases

• 5 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I got a text saying I spent $31 in an app today but I haven't even opened that app at all in over a week. It says my next bill will reflect this purchase, but I didn't purchase it. What do I need to do to not be charged with this purchase?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What number did the text come from?  It’s still the time for a lot of scams.  Is your line the only line on the account or could there be another line or lines that have made those purchases and had them charged to your account?  The best people to answer your questions though would be Customer Care or the T-Force Team because they can access your account.  Give Customer Care a call at 611 or reach out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter to entire about any charges related to apps on your account.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I got a text saying I spent $31 in an app today but I haven't even opened that app at all in over a week. It says my next bill will reflect this purchase, but I didn't purchase it. What do I need to do to not be charged with this purchase?

You say you have not opened that app in over a week. Is it possible you may have clicked on something the last time you were in the app you forgot about and it is just now charging you? If not do as syaoran suggested and contact customer support concerning this matter.

Today Is The Tomorrow You Worried About Yesterday

Badge

I got in touch with customer support and they took care of it for me. Ty for the responses. Y'all are awesome!!!😊