TMO Blocking me from Sending URL Links to my own website

• 30 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

TMO is blocking my phones from texting URL links from my own website domain. I have many customers who rely on me to send them text messages with web links from my site/domain for making appointments, confirm or reschedule appts, and many other informational links that go directly to my website.

I called support and was on the phone for hours to have TMO try and tell me its not them there is no filtering going on by them which is untrue. This is me sending sms weblinks from my Tmobile phone to anyone BTW. They transfer me to Samsung since I have the s23ultra and Samsung confirmed it has to be the carrier T-Mobile.  T-Mobile had tried to say that it could possibly be the person I was sending to but I tested it with 5 different people all with different phones and carriers ect--none of them can receive the web links from my site not even the main page. The other thing is its only my website links that people cannot get from my phones I can send them any other website link and they received it just fine so its TMO filtering blocking anything with my Domain. I have been with Sprint for a life time probably 25 years This has never happened ever and is totally unacceptable.  I spent hours talking to my Hosting and security team no one can do anything to help me get past this TMO issue. Please help Im losing customers.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!