Total failure and lack of accountibilty

• 26 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

On 10-30-23 i was a prepaid Tmobile customer who was told that i could not take advantage of the discounted government program (ACP) while being a Tmobile customer….Tmobile does not participate in that program but was told that Metro by Tmobile does so it was suggested to me that i transfer my phone to Metro which i agreed to do…I told the Tmobile representative that i had a balance (prepaid credit) of $52.63 in my prepaid account and that i would need to have that balance transferred along with my service to the new provider Metro….the representative assured me that the balance of $52.63 would be returned to my financial card within 3 to 10 days and possibly another 2 weeks but that it would be returned without question….well here we are months later and not a penny of it has returned….the representative who ported/transferred the account made the grave mistake of doing the transfer of the number prior to issuing the refund of my monies owed….the result was that the account was deleted and the funds are now mysteriously unavailable for return to me...THIS IS A BLATANT THEFT OF MONEY AND SERVUCES...the taking of monies even under the guise of some mistake is still a theft...phone calls have gone nowhere when trying to recover my money...and that is an equally shameful act which will need addressing….a consumer who was wronged should have hi/her grievance investigated….this is a serious issue directly dealing with the the theft of monies...I serious flaw exists not only in the way account transfers are processed but also in the way Tmobile handles reporting of thefts like this….I WANT MY $52.63 returned without additional delay….i want an explanation for the poor customer service policy which essentially gives Tmobile unchecked theft of customers money….Tmobiles representatives have failed on every level on this issue...they have made it impossible to reach a caring ear about my stolen money...they need to do better than this….i want my money back….you dont get to keep my money because your representative failed to process the tranfer properly….this is NOT OK

0 replies

Be the first to reply!