Question

Unable to locate a returned device

• 15 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have been unable to get my issue resolved with T-Mobile and they consistently state that I should not worry and that they completely understand.  I think if I hear one more representative from T-Mobile state such, I’m going to lose my mind.

I returned a device aka cellphone within the time window allowed for a full refund.  Warehouse received said device on September 1, 2022.  They to date have still not been able to located said device and thus no refund for me.  I guess I will have to move this issue on to my attorney for their advice and/or just go to small claims court just to prove a point.  

I have always for years paid on time every time and never had a complaint until today.  It is sad and disheartening that they blow the issue off as if is not important.  However, as customers we have to stand for what is right.  Thus, I will be closing out my account and taking my business elsewhere.  

I’m ashamed to think not only as a veteran but as a long time customer that it would earn me any position within the company when it comes to hearing my concerns/complaint.  

1 reply

Badge

I’m experiencing the same thing. It is really frustrating. I talked to several reps before I sent my wifi box back. They all said they made notes on the account and assured me everything would be sorted. Lies. Once they had the box back, they keep charging for me $400 for it. Disgraceful customer service.