Question

Unable to process my credit or debit cards

• 19 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

On 18 July I attempted to contact T-Mobile (1-800) to set-up eSIM service for two of my phones. I am relocating from overseas and need the service and eSIMS to be activated by the time I arrive in the U.S on or about 28 July. The “expert” was very helpful but was not able to process two of my credit cards with Chase Bank and my debit card with Navy Federal Credit Union. I have verified with both institutions and there are now issues with accounts being locked or placed on hold.  

I spent 1 hour and 15 minutes on the phone with the “expert” and had to pay international direct dial rates. This has been an extremely frustrating process since I have confirmed multiple times that my credit and debit cards are not the problem. 

Please advise.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some TMobile support that doesn't have account access so we usually suggest contacting TMobile using messenger on one of Tmobile's social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

If you are overseas you can’t activate any sim or make any payments outside of the US due to potential fraud.