Question

unethical Bill pay and Bad sertvice

• 22 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I have been with Tmobile for a long time, recently I have not using my Apple Watch in 11/22 however

the bill still appears in my account. I call customer service to take it off. They giving a run around and

one rep even told me that she is not taking off. I want to know why I have to pay for service that I am not

using. Tmobile just out to get my money that’s bad business practice. if Tmobile keep doing this illegal billing I will file a complaint with the BBB and another complaint with the Attorney General of Minnesota

I’m 68 years old and on disability income, I don’t have lot of money to pay for services not receive .

If anyone have any ideas how to deal with kind of rip off. Please help.

Thank you in advance

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you buy it with a promo with bill credits? If so you will lose the credit and have to pay for the rest of the watch.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

If you signed up for the service, they will still bill you for it even if you do not use it. Contact them about having the service discontinued. But note as gramps stated if you are receiving bill credits they will stop and you will need to pay off the balance.

Today Is The Tomorrow You Worried About Yesterday