Question

Unknown 404 numbers showing up on my usage log

• 3 August 2021
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

I’ve been having the same problems. Never experienced any issues when I was with Sprint, but now for the past year this random number (404) 455-0118 is in my husband’s message log. He said he hasn’t received anything from this number. It is strange because it is only shows when we aren’t together. I find that to be odd. However, with so many others having the same issue I know it has to be. Scammer. What I don’t like is that means my husband’s number has been hacked and that’s a problem. Another issue is that if so many people have already complained to TMobile and they aren’t do anything, that shows they don’t care and their customer safety is not a priority. They should have never taken over Sprint if they weren’t ready to make sure that all customers were safe. This causes a lot of issues in the home and they sit back and allow this to happen. I want to know who and what this number is and why they are showing in my logs. 

Can somebody tell me if this was ever resolved? 

why did it happen in the first place?

is there any way to confirm this is a glitch instead of having the conversation…..?

In short, I noticed something on our family account and naturally I haven’t been acting normal or been able to sleep. Thank god I decided to question it instead of having the convo. Now I’m feeling a lot more hopeful… but still worried sick and having heartburn. 

Can somebody tell me if this was ever resolved? 

why did it happen in the first place?

is there any way to confirm this is a glitch instead of having the conversation…..?

In short, I noticed something on our family account and naturally I haven’t been acting normal or been able to sleep. Thank god I decided to question it instead of having the convo. Now I’m feeling a lot more hopeful… but still worried sick and having heartburn. 

To T-Mobile, I need a response on this ASAP. Please have somebody look into this. Happy to escalate further.