Question

Unknown 404 numbers showing up on my usage log

• 3 August 2021
  • 26 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

For about 2 months now, our text message usage log shows there has been hundreds of incoming text messages from two  "Atlanta, GA" numbers: 404-455-0118 and 404-455-0112. We have never actually recieved anything from these numbers (nothing in our phones). It just shows up on the usage history.

I contacted the # and they are out of service, but it shows on our log that we're receiving well over a dozen texts from them EVERY day. We don't know anyone from GA and that's on the other side of the country from us. I blocked these # from our family accounts, but they're STILL showing up on the usage log regularly. They appear randomly, at all times of the day and night, etc. No phone calls or outgoing messages, though.

26 replies

I’ve been having the same problems. Never experienced any issues when I was with Sprint, but now for the past year this random number (404) 455-0118 is in my husband’s message log. He said he hasn’t received anything from this number. It is strange because it is only shows when we aren’t together. I find that to be odd. However, with so many others having the same issue I know it has to be. Scammer. What I don’t like is that means my husband’s number has been hacked and that’s a problem. Another issue is that if so many people have already complained to TMobile and they aren’t do anything, that shows they don’t care and their customer safety is not a priority. They should have never taken over Sprint if they weren’t ready to make sure that all customers were safe. This causes a lot of issues in the home and they sit back and allow this to happen. I want to know who and what this number is and why they are showing in my logs.