Question

ups stole my upgrade t mobile us no help resolving

• 1 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Since the merger with Sprint the customer service has tanked. I ordered an upgrade and they chose to send it ups. Waited all day to be home. Mid afternoon ups reported it as damaged. Around 930 pm the damage was reported to be empty carton. That seems more like theft to me. 
anyway I have been on with t mobile for over an hour. They choose the carrier but feel it is on e to file a claim. They say ups will provide a new tel. This is bs.  No commitment on when I will receive it. 
they work off of scripts constantly apologizing and doing NOTHING TO FIX THE SITUATION. I am considering just returning all of these phones and switching carriers. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to help you resolve this.  T-Mobile can blacklist the missing device and have UPS investigate what happened to the package.

Badge

Claim was already approved. T Mobil now has entered an incorrect ship to address. Unreal. I am now 3 hours invested in this. I got cut off and the supervisor, Jennifer, employee #5211 has yet to call me back and reply as to how she can correct her error. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Do you have the tacking number, if so see if you can change it to hold for pick up.