Solved

Usage

Badge

why is the usage details not up to date?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did your billing cycle just end? If so it takes a few days for usage to update.

Badge

yes it ended on 1/28

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Give it a day or 2 then you can try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if this an issue.

mine ended 10 days ago and still shows the last cycle’s usage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Mine are showing now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Yes, but when you click on the detailed usage it will show you last billing cycle. Hoping to find a timeline for when T-Mobile will fix this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes, but when you click on the detailed usage it will show you last billing cycle. Hoping to find a timeline for when T-Mobile will fix this!

Mine didn't.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Mine didn't.

Even when you go to the detailed call-by-call list? Mine show’s this month’s numbers like 200 minutes of calls, but when I click to see the actual call details, it’s last months. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Mine didn't.

Even when you go to the detailed call-by-call list? Mine show’s this month’s numbers like 200 minutes of calls, but when I click to see the actual call details, it’s last months. 

Yep. I checked before I took that screenshot.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Mine didn't.

Yep. I checked before I took that screenshot.

I have been doing all these suggested things, and still no detailed usage update.  Tmobile no longer responds to any of my inquiries.  I will have to switch carriers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Still no response from tmobile. Very concerning

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This has been going on for weeks. I contacted Tmobile and they said ‘we are working on it’. I said well OK it has been going on for weeks, what gives? I also mentioned that some people (as per forum posts) were told that real time usage for current billing cycle will no longer be available, but this person told me that is incorrect and that they are working on fixing it.  The only answer I got over and over was ‘we’re sorry but they are working on it’….. I said well Tmobile makes 80 billion dollars per year, hire some competent people please.

Totally ridiculous that after hundreds (thousands?) of complaints still still has not been addressed yet. I have three kids’ lines that I can no longer monitor. I am thinking about setting up a twitter (bleh) just to tweet at all Tmobile marketing, leadership and support accounts all day every day until this is fixed. Probably a waste of time but maybe it will make me feel better,

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m concerned that we’re all getting different responses from T-Mobile. Some people are being told usage will no longer be available until after a Billy cycle completes. Other people are being told they’re trying to fix it. (The latter seems unlikely at this point, but I’m holding onto hope) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Issue still ongoing, can’t see current cycle usage details

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is getting old

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. We are working towards figuring out what is causing them not to display and finding a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work through it. At this time, I am closing comments on this thread, but the conversation is ongoing here: USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi. I’m so happy to share the good news. This is now officially resolved and usage details are back to normal. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!!