Solved

usage detail issues again

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is anyone else having issues with seeing the usage details for the current cycle that started on the 7th?? It just shows me usage details for the last cycle that is processing. This issue with the usage details ALWAYS being messed up is about to drive me to a new cell carrier 🤬 Of course customer support said it's maintenance that could take up to 3 days!!!! Absolutely unacceptable!

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 1

Same problem here, it shows the last cycle’s usage details in the current usage cycle, 3 weeks into the present cycle. The current usage cycle is selected and current usage bar is highlighted. It’s been reliable for the past 10 years but something is wrong right now in February 2023. 

Userlevel 1

I called T-Mobile, they said they will investigate, I will post again later after they have a chance to check it. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Other threads in this community are saying their Tmobile customer service rep has informed them that detailed usage will no longer be available until after the billing cycle ends. Can anyone confirm this?

I have the same problem. If this is ongoing problem why the tech hold me online for 30:mins , Just running out of patience.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Depending on who you talk to it is either “a technical issue” (that the $80 billion dollar revenue a year company has not been able to fix for three weeks now), or “detailed usage for the current cycle is no longer available” (new feature?)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m hoping this feature isn’t entirely nixxed. Maybe there will be a paid alternative?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thumbs down for another day without a fix

This business of no longer having Call Usage Details available at website within a few hours (or at least DAILY) is unacceptable.

When I demanded of Customer Service “I need to talk to someone with a little authority!” they responded, “You can talk to me, I have as little authority as anyone around here.”  Ha, ha.  Ha.

Is anyone at T-Mobile paying attention to this forum, or is it just like the whiteboard in the restroom where we can bleat but nobody cares?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

A T-Mobile rep replied in another thread with the boxed line of “they’re working on it.” But it still doesn’t explain why some T-Force reps say it’s going away.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey friends. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. I can’t explain why some reps are saying that it won’t be available anymore. That is why I went to the source to get a definitive answer instead of perpetuating rumors. We are working towards figuring out what is causing them not to display and finding a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work through it. At this time, I am closing comments on this thread, but the conversation is ongoing here: USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It took a while, but I am so happy to say that this is finally resolved! You might want to log out of your account and clear browser history, but usage details is all back to normal. 😁