vax mandate

• 30 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve been with T-mobile for 15 years. It may be time to look elsewhere if the corporate heads are too stupid to understand that vax mandates, which the science does NOT support, will only damage your company and your employees. It’s nothing more than a political BS and I will end my service if you push this hateful idiocy.

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Absolutely..I will be with Cricket Mobile next month.
I wore a uniform to fight communism for 10 years. I Damned sure will not PAY to support communist idiots.

100% agree. My family of 5 have been Tmobile customers for 15 years. We will all jump ship if you follow through with your corporate vaxx mandate. There is so much wrong with all this politicization of a virus that you have a 99.98% chance of surviving and will end up with actual immunity to if you get it. These gene therapies are not vaccines as has been thoroughly proven by all those testing positive after being double and triple vaxxed.  And what is up with the picking and choosing who in your company is to be vaxxed and who is not? If I were a Tmobile employee I’d be pissed and looking to jump ship with all the customers you are going to lose if you go through with this.

Coronavirus: T-Mobile to fire unvaccinated corporate staff beginning April 2 – KIRO 7 News Seattle

Totally agree. 

I don’t like businesses that push a political agenda on their employees or their customers. 

And “vax” mandates are political, not science based. There is a real easy way to prove it. If it was science based then patients would have been checked for antibodies first because natural immunity has always been better than “vaxed” immunity. 

The mandating of a vaccine is unnecessary.  The vaccine does not stop the transmission or from an individual from contracting the virus.  You need to follow the science. Are you willing to be liable if there are negative repercussions for demand? I hope your employees quit or protest en masse. The service has declined since the merger anyway. 

Userlevel 2

I actually went out of my way today to formally complain about this! I rarely complain about anything, but this made me sad. I am recommending to all my friends that they leave T-mobile as well after reading this sad news! WHAT AN IDIOTIC DECISION! Going to take my business to a company that recognizes personal choice and supports the constitution. This is my only post here, and it will be my last as a small business owner.

Userlevel 1

I tried..the agent literally spent 15 minutes attempting to NOT answer the question of ARE THEY MANDATING ALL EMPLOYEES TAKE A POISON EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY OR NOT…..wouldn’t answer me.

So I simply told him….I will be with Cricket Mobile next month.
Shove your commie crap up your butts.