Question

visual voicemail no longer shows my messages transcribed inside the app itself.

• 25 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

So I have been trying to figure this one out, i have call in multiple times to where eventually I gave up. I think that the voicemail to text feature is getting mixed up with the voicemails being transcribed in the actual vvm app. I paid for the feature and was still not getting the messages transcribed in the app but would receive the sms text with the transcription in my messages. Before when it was working correctly i had no vm to text subscription or feature on my account and my voicemails would show the option to play back in the vvm app as well as the transcription of the message right below the play icon. I believe the problem lies in the app software because oddly enough i was able to clear app cache and data then uninstalled reinstalled the app and when the app loaded back up and i set it up again i tested it immediately and the vm Did show with the transcription in the vvm app but sadly  reverted right back on the very next vm that i received only allowing the play back to listen to message with no transcription showing inside my vvm app. for example in the images i pulled up on google shows the messages transcribed there inside the app. This is what I’m wanting my vvm app to display giving me the option to view, play, delete, save, ect.  all in one app, not have to check the transcription inside my text messages app then open vvm up to delete the message or call into the vm to delete from there. Please fix this , this is still a problem and from what ive researched its been going on for a number of years now :( 

4 replies

Same with mine

Mine only shows a bunch of phone numbers and when I click on any of them,  it says Transcript Not Available. What to do?

On having the same problem. When will you respond????

I'm having the same problem. When will you respond????