Solved

Voicemail not acknowledging pin entry

• 8 January 2020
  • 8 replies

Whenever I try to access my voicemail I am able to call the voicemail and it asks me to enter my pin and then press #. However, every time I try, it does not seem to acknowledge me entering my password or pressing pound and continuously requests my pin until it just disconnects. I have tried this while on wi-fi and not on wi-fi and still have the issue. Please help!!!

icon

Best answer by magentatechie 8 January 2020, 18:32

View original

8 replies

I've been having the same problem today.

I'm having same problem

I don't use a pin to access my VM but right now I have a VM sitting in my mailbox that I've tried to delete like 8 times over the last 24hrs and my voicemail doesn't recognize that I'm hitting the 7 prompt to delete it.

I cant use my Voicemail. Number keys do not respond!.... also, Can i access my voicemail from this web page?

I've had the same problem since last night. I called tech support and all they keep telling me is that the engineering department is working on the problem. Hell they've been at it since last night. Really smart engineers huh?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I know exactly what you mean because I haven't been able to access my voicemail since yesterday.  I was able to check the master ticket (that gets initiated by engineering directly after account or tech care has submitted the originating issues to the department) and it was initiated this morning but there's no estimated time or resolution as of right now.

You may wish to try using Visual Voicemail (usually preinstalled on Android devices, can be obtained from the Play store) as this was effective for me.

been calling for help for a day.

tech promised to send info on retrieving my pin.

never got a response

I recently switched to T-Mobile from Verizon and since I made the change I can’t get access to voicemail, system doesn’t recognize numeric password (which I have changed several times hoping it would help) or pound sign, just repeats the request until disconnecting. What do I do to solve this?