Question

Want to get cancelled number back!

Badge

Hi there, 

I’m outside the united states and I hold a prepaid account with two lines for 65$ I just got an email stating that my lines were cancelled! I want to get them and pay before losing them! can I do that? 

my phone number is: 5164990623

Best regards,  

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Getting a number back after it's been canceled will be hard to do. Since it's a prepaid account they usually don't cancel the account for 90 days then after that the number goes back into the number pool.

Badge

so there is no way at all to get my numbers back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You would have to call Tmobile but the chances are very slim since they assign numbers by area codes.

Badge

Do you have a number or email that I can reach themby from outside the country?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact them through either Facebook or Twitter..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

At the bottom of this page there’s a link for a contact us page that will have an number for international users to dial. It’s a free call using a Tmobile phone.

Is it possible for us to get back our number? T-Mobile as cancelled our line

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

call them and ask. a lot will depend on how long ago it happened and if its been a while..if they have recycled the number already yet or not..which you’ll need to contact them to find out..

This is really hard for us to have our numbers to reached our loves across the world an they cancelled our service now we left out with no reason how we going to contact or loves. Is it possible T-Mobile would reactive our service and number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Call the number, if someone answers then there isn't a way to give you the number back. If no one answers you may have a chance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

This is really hard for us to have our numbers to reached our loves across the world an they cancelled our service now we left out with no reason how we going to contact or loves. Is it possible T-Mobile would reactive our service and number?

they dont usually cancel your account for the heck of it..theres usually a reason..major amounts of roaming..not paying the bill...was it ever mentioned why it was cancelled?