Question

What date does my data reset

• 3 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

i pay every 15th of the month im tryign to find out what date does my data cycle restart

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can sign into your Mytmobile account and check your bill for the date.

This is not an accurate statement. For my account my bill is Due and paid on the 12th but data does not reset for 7 days after I pay my bill. Which makes absolutely no sense. You would think that when you pay your bill they will give you all the services you pay for. Especially when you pay nearly $250 a month for services, I'm on the Highest paid plan have 4 devices. 2 of which have the 100GB Mobile Hotspot  Data package which is $35 extra a month. So next month I will be paying nearly $330 and they will still only reset your data 7 days after you pay your bill.

I called to try and get it switched to the 20th but was told due to a 10 day difference I would have to pay my normal bill, then a secondary bill that would be prorated for the 10 days. So I would be paying the $330 plus an extra $110. I honestly recommend Verizon, that is who I will be switching to I have had more than 8 issues since I got service 31 days ago, I have had my new Galaxy watch 4 burn my wrist due to overheating issues, as well as a battery that last all of 8 hours not doing anything. The watch sucks at keeping a charge especially when connected to the cellular network. They also locked my S20 5G to their network (even though I showed proof I purchased it through Samsung on Newegg.com and used ZIP aka Quadpay.) Then they indirectly called me a liar saying they do not lock devices to their network. 

However I was told by multiple employees that they do in fact lock an unlocked device to their network due to Samsung policies, called Samsung and was informed that Tmobile nor any other Cellular company is allowed to lock their devices to their network unless purchased through that specific cellular network. I have attempted to have it unlocked by Tmobile, but they are refusing to do so just saying they do not lock the device. I have also had an issue with 5G and 4G LTE network constantly dropping along with the entire service and have informed them of this. Yet again they blame me and Samsung saying it's because of the Android 11 updates ( which I confirmed.), but when I called Samsung they informed me they have already sent a build of Android 12 to Tmobile and that they are the ones whom must develop a specific build of Android 12 for their network. Samsung also told if my Device was unlocked I could just go ahead and get my S20 Update. 

Well Tmobile what's the excuse? Cause you keep blaming everyone else except yourselves. Seems like the kid I knew that kept getting arrested and blaming everyone else for them getting into trouble.

Fix your trash network! I do not pay $330 a month to not use my services that I pay for.