Question

What is going on with phone support ?

• 18 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am completely unable to get through to a human on the customer service line. let's see I gave I gave up at 58 minutes of hold time 27 minutes of hold time 16 minutes of hold time And just now 6 minutes of hold time. 

I have been with T-mobile for many years This has never happened like this. anybody know what's going on? and the one thing I don't wanna hear if you're from T-mobile is we're especially busy lately that's the worst excuse and only makes things worse. you have an overseas call center You're not paying that much Hire more people.

I have the most basic tech support question about the Digits app. I am unable to use it because all calls are going directly to voicemail a week ago when support was answering the phone the guy had no explanation for it He tried and it also went directly to voicemail

So…. why is it for the first time since I've been with t-mobile You can't get through to a human on the phone?  and how can I stop the digits app from going straight to voicemail?

Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Last time I called I got right through and had my issue fixed in 5 minutes. Must of got lucky.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can also contact TMO thorugh one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter..lands you with a higher tier support compared to the call in agents as well.