Question

what is this outgoing texts to 7277

• 18 January 2023
  • 10 replies

Badge

I’ve been seeing outgoing texts when I check phone history to 7727 for months now at all different times throughout the day. What is this number? Is it a texting app?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It could be a short code enabling pass through. 7727 on the dial pad is pass.

Badge

What does that mean? Lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Google Tmobile short codes and it may give you a more detailed answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

7277 or 7727?  7726 spells SPAM and is used to report SPAM texts.

I’ve been seeing outgoing texts when I check phone history to 7727 for months now at all different times throughout the day. What is this number? Is it a texting app?

Okay so the reason for the 7727 text happens when you delete a message and report it as junk! It sends a report to t-mobile and Apple. Not sure how no one was able to figure that out, BUT THAT IS THE ANSWER!

7726 Spells spam...7727 does not.  I have seen outgoing texts with notation it was a pic being sent out and incoming from 7727 and outgoing to 7727.  This is NOT a text reported as junk.  I am pretty sure it is a messaging app to keep the numbers from being seen on the usage details of the bill.  

What does that mean? Lol

Did you find out anything about this?

I have been getting the same thing showing on the app for me. I do not have any secret apps, as the person below recommended may be the issue.

I called T-Mobile and they put in a ticket, said it doesn’t show on my actual statement or records, only shows on app. 

What makes you say that is a messaging app? I cannot find a consistent thing about the number 

I was very concerned about that 7727 number. Since it show pic coming out and txt never coming in. But after doing Long research, I also check my other two line my daughter and my self, there were also txt coming in and out to that number. I am an 100% sure I didn’t send txt. So to those saying it’s an app be sure it not. Most be T-mobile system. Which always broken. The same with iMessages not showing in the app only in the phone.