Badge

Where can I write a review?

icon

Best answer by syaoran 18 April 2023, 00:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Feel free to write it here.  The amazing @HeavenM will make sure it gets passed on to the right place.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can also post it on Tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Message received and sent up so the amazing people in the store get the recognition they deserve. :) Love it!

I went into the T-Mobile store on cope (3SAP) I had dropped and cracked the glass on my watch the first time I was in there the young man was so rude told me my watch wasn’t covered and threw a piece of paper at me and said call this number and walked away. I went back in today about 3 weeks after first incident and I was greeted by Zaybrea and she was so helpful and informed my watch was covered and walked me through all my option. She was very helpful and pleasant. I couldn’t find anywhere where I could put good feedback besides here, so I hope this makes it to her. Zaybrea is amazing and friendly and helpful and deserves to be recognized for her good work. Thank you!!

I went to the T-Mobile store in Allen, Texas. Kevin helped me switch over on Sunday 9/24/23 and Mustafa helped me today with a follow up question. Both these guys were so kind and helpful. I’m a little older and they made sure I understood everything. You don’t know how much that means- please, please pass along their names and praise them. I am really grateful to both of them.

M

MartyM46552

4 hours ago

I would like to give a thank you Elizabeth.Macias20@T-Mobile.com . It was very refreshing working with her on transferring to T mobile, especially after losing hope with customer service from our previous provider. she gave such amazing customer service, very professional, knowledgeable, and kind/patient. My wife and I felt so comfortable to talk to her as she addressed our many questions! What great service ! She made transferring plans and changing my number a breeze. She was so great through the process, I couldn’t thank her enough. I truly believe she should be recognized for her excellent service. She made a complicated process actually enjoyable for me and my wife as her personality and professionalism made it such a delight. Thank you Elly for your help . T-Mobile, I hope you realize you have such a great employee!!