Question

Where's my McAfee protection?

• 11 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

It has been months of no resolution regarding one of our lines not receiving the proper enrollment code; Am told it’s definitely a TMobile issue (per McAfee, they can’t send a new enrollment code without some sort of notification from TMobile) TMobile promises to “escalate” the problem and promises to call back and it never happens.  But my email address and mobile phone number aren’t recognized and no one at TMobile will solve it.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Not sure if it helps, but the following link does contain contact info.

https://service.mcafee.com/?articleId=TS103213&page=shell&shell=article-view

Badge

That doesn’t help at all but thanks.  It’s supposed to be free due to the identity theft that was tied to TMobile’s breach. I am not looking for anything special, I am looking for the coverage I am entitled to and four other family members received without a hitch. We spent SEVEN HOURS on the phone with TMobile (again with promises to escalate this and call us back) and still nothing.  It’s unimaginable that this is too tricky to solve, long time customer, one of four lines, one enrollment code didn’t work...c’mon. I also hope that my two year coverage doesn’t start until I receive it, if I ever receive it.