Question

whitelistandregularusage

• 5 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

My iphone 12 says this is my plan.  My account says Magenta,

I should have unlimited on both my wife’s and my phone.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans

however there is a cap of how much data you can consume per billing cycle before you are considered a abuser...essential plans are limited to 50GB before your speeds get slowed down..Magenta is 100GB..Magenta Max is fully unlimited with no monthly limits.

I am having issues with this too! Went to Tmobilr store and the staff told me we’ve never seen this before. They told me to go to apple store so i did. They did all the test and said its the sim card because they took it out and put it in another phone. Then i contacted support the said its because the phone is locked. I said why isnt it on both my phones and the other phone was just bought (making payments on both) a month ago? Nobody can tell me anything or help me!! Its sad that their employees know nothing and just make you look crazy as hell! Can anyone help me figure this phone nighmare out?? Thank you

For some reason on my phone, it said whitelist and regular usage, which was not my plan. I had T-Mobile unlimited 5G go plus I have been paying for unlimited 5G plus for months and I have not received that plan. They put me on a totally different plan. Scammers 

Thats the same plan i have. When you call they make you feel crazy! I’ve been to T-Mobile and Apple for 3 weekends in a row. Tmobile says you need Apple then Apple says it’s Tmobile not the phone. Apple took the sim out and put it in another one and it did the same thing. I have sim lock and another protection plan that i pay for but what’s the point if you can’t receive it. I did read where TMobile and Verizon employees were offered 300.00 for sim numbers. My boyfriend has being saying it’s employees from the start!! 

I am having the same exact issue switching from Magenta 1.0 to Go5G. Whitelist and Regular usage and my phone is unusable. Talked to Apple 4 times and T-Mobile 4 Times and went into the store they just keep going back and forth saying its Apples fault no its T-Mobiles fault. It’s absolutely ridiculous they cant figure out why this is happening. If my phone is not connected to wifi its literally unusable, cant make calls, barely send texts.