Question

Why are my outbound texts blocks on the T-Mobile network as spam?

• 16 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Today my outbound texts stopped to everyone. Support says it is an autogenerated Spam block that will expire in 3 days. No one serms to be able to remove it. I might as well cancel my account if I can't use the service. Is there anyone here from T-mobile that can really help me?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It was a political season where a lot of numbers were probably spoofed. I know I reported about 100 numbers as spam especially in the last week of election day.

You can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

I don't do social media and am not signing up just to get support that their chat or phone people can't give. 

Mine was suddenly blocked with me only sending a hand full of messages yesterday. A couple might have included links to web pages, but nothing odd or sent to multiple people. Either way, my issue is that SOMEONE on their end CAN remove the block, but there seems to be no way to get to talk to or open a ticket with them. 

Today my outbound texts stopped to everyone.

I called TMOBILE trying to get this resolved since 7pm. It is now 11pm and I still have not been able to get the representative to fix it.