Why are your phones so expensive

• 28 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

i wanted to upgrade my phone get the watch add a tablet with the keyboard looking at the prices on t-mobile and looking at the same exact items on amazon the difference is over 1,000 dollars why????

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

When you’re comparing the phone’s price is the one on Amazon the Tmobile version or a different version?

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Well you got a lot of things in play here. T-Mobile doesn't really make any money off of any of the products is cells. The products it sells is mainly to get customers to use T-Mobile service. It's considered to be I'm more or less convenience. You go to T-Mobile because you have T-Mobile service and get products through them because you can get an EIP or buy directly at a store. With Amazon and third-party retailers who have contracts with different manufacturers to buy in bulk at a cheaper price they can sell at a cheaper price and undercut T-Mobile. This is part of consumerism that is less known. People who searched around for a better deal can do so versus just going to the store, a T-Mobile store, and buying directly off the shelf. But as previously mentioned, you do need to compare products and services because they may not be the same as far as model numbers and compatibility.