Question

Why can't I contact a T-Mobile representative?

• 11 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I've been trying to contact a T-Mobile representative for 2 days now. There is no callback available, and no representatives answering chat or calls. 

This is the 2nd time this has happened. Is there an issue with their system?

Did they all go on strike or something?

I live in Las Vegas, NV.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter, it seems that's the easiest way.

I’m having the same experience. I need access to previous chat transcripts so the social platform route probably won’t work for me in this case. It’s a good suggestion though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

They should have the same access as chat. The chat logs should be in your account notes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Through Twitter over the past couple of weeks, replies can take anywhere from 2 minutes to a few hours.  Try giving Customer Care a call at 7AM ET if you want to speak with someone from the US side about a postpaid account.  All prepaid seems to be routed overseas.  

I tried to get T-Mobile Gateway internet so received unit.  I proceeded to try to find a place in my home where I could get a signal.  Everywhere I tried didn’t give me more wi fi than “poor”. I basically had no internet!  I called T-Mobile and they troubleshoot unit. They sent me a new unit. Nothing worked and I returned both units. Problem is I can’t get ahold of anyone at T-Mobile to cancel that line!!  I just want to cancel one (out of 4) line!!

calling from Washingtons DC i have been trying to reach costumer service for 3 days now no answer no call back and no chat whats going on

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

calling from Washingtons DC i have been trying to reach costumer service for 3 days now no answer no call back and no chat whats going on

did you read what has been posted in here numerous times now on how to contact TMO?