Question

Wrong price

• 19 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I want to start by saying, I love T-Mobile. The customer service has always been great. This letter is not about customer service or any type of negative interaction. In August 2021 I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, love the phone. I was told by the gentlemen who helped me at the store, that if I traded in a qualified device I would the price for the Z Fold 3 would be reduced by $1000.00. So, I traded a qualified device. About a month later I was reviewing my bill and noticed the price for the Z Fold 3 had not been adjusted. I called customer service to inquire what had happened. I was told the deal/offer does not apply to me because I have the wrong plan. At no point did anyone mention what type of plan I needed to qualify for this deal. So, I explained the situation. I was forwarded to a supervisor, who was excellent and understood what I was told when purchasing the phone I was given inaccurate information. The supervisor promised me I would receive the $1000.00 off and apologized for this miscommunication. The supervisor went on to say because I was given the wrong information, T-Mobile would still honor it. I was happy with the outcome.

About a month later, I checked the bill again and found the $1000.00 was still not taken off the price. I called customer service again and was advised it takes two billing cycles to reflect the change. So, I waited and still, nothing has changed. I have called again since then and was told I will not get the $1000.00 off because I have the wrong plan. Even though, I was PROMISED T-Mobile would honor it!

I am not asking for anything special. I am asking T-Mobile to keep this promise. If I was given the proper information while at the store, I would not have purchased the phone. I am now paying for someone else’s mistake.

Respectfully,

0 replies

Be the first to reply!