Question

Xfinity mobile versus T-Mobile and why The switch?

• 4 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

good day,

Has anybody ported out of Xfinity mobile to T-Mobile? If you don’t mind answering why did you leave Xfinity mobile to T-Mobile? I am a T-Mobile customer and have been for about a decade. I’ve also been an Xfinity cable customer for at least that long. Xfinity is offering me a free iPhone 14 If I give them my mobile business.

I thought T-Mobile would price match or give me some sort of sensitive to stay but after several conversations with T-Mobile agents. It was clear they had nothing to offer me. I barely use two gigs most times and I’m paying $50 a month.  I think I can get a cheaper deal with Xfinity mobile Plus a new phone; but I’m not crazy about Xfinity’s home Internet and having service issues weekly. I’m not sure if the mobile service will give me any problems. I would like to hear from someone who has had Xfinity mobile please.
Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

After over 20 years with voice stream/T-Mobile we moved all our lines to xfinity. Lower bill free devices better coverage. Don’t hesitate - do it!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I loved voicestream/T-mobile for decades but the past 3 years have been awful. Every trade-in had “errors”, coverage in my area has been awful, and phone support folks just don’t care anymore. This latest betrayal of raising the rates on my grandfatherd plan was the last straw and we moved our 6 lines away. If everyone did this T-mobile would have no choice but to reverse these exploitative policies. Xfinity, gave us all free iPhone 15’s and has way better signal. By the gig is super cheap for low data lines. Just do it. Dump T-Mobile.