Question

YouTubeTV Promo Code - Where is it?!

• 31 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve had several failed attempts over the course of 10 months now to redeem the YouTubeTV $10 off per month. I’ve found helpful feeds to walk me through NOT having to cancel the existing YouTubeTV account to use the promo, however I’ve never received a promo code despite confirmation of having submitted for the promo. 

WHERE do I find the promo code?! It was never texted OR emailed. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried this?

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/tv-discount

Badge

Yes, that’s what I meant by having confirmation of having submitted for the promo. I have a tracking ID but I’ve never received a promo code. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried adding it through your MyTmobile account? That’s where I went to add Paramount+ and Philo to my account.

Badge

Yes, it takes me to the YouTubeTV app/website. I have the “how to” figured out. I just don’t know how to get the actual promo code. I submitted for the promotion through T-mobile and have the tracking ID and everything but no actual promo code was ever received. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help. They also are a higher tier of support.