Question

Zagg Samsung Galaxy z flip4 screen protector

• 24 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am having a serious issue with T-Mobile insurance. I purchased a screen protector when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy flip phone, purchased both along with insurance at the store. Months when by, the phone created a line on the screen protector which is expected because it's a flip phone. When I went to the retail store, they said they don't have carry it at the store, they gave me a # to the insurance company to call. I called the insurance company, they said the screen protector is replaced by the store. After getting the round around I called the T-Mobile customer care team, they helped me to placed the order, twice and twice I didn't get the right products. I don't know what is going on with the warehouse, but at least the 2nd time I received the right box saying it is for the screen protector (1st order I received a charger!) but there's no screen protector in the box. I am so frustrated with this screen protector, am I the only one experiencing this with T-Mobile? I seriously don't think they should sell insurance when they don't have inventory for replacements.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You maybe better off going through Zagg.

https://www.zagg.com/protection/screen-protection/