Question

A particular incoming number not showing up on bill.

• 31 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

I need a little help. Here are the pertinent facts so none of you come back with theoreticals or irrelevant questions:

1- I have a Samsung.

2- A particular company has called me on 6 different occasions.

3- It is a DOMESTIC company based in California and it is a 844 number. (844-xxx-xxxx)

4- They have left voice messages each time.

5- I have the voice messages saved via the voicemail message app.

6- I also have the written transcripts saved via the voicemail message app.

7- I even made screenshots!

8- HOWEVER, when I look at the online bill and past statements, this particular incoming call doesn’t show up on any of the 6 dates.

9- Why is this happening? It is very important that I have those records showing on the bill.

10- All of my other incoming calls from other numbers ARE showing.

How do I resolve this? Thank you very much for the help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If the call was made using data it won't show up as a cellular call.

Badge

Do you mean if the CALLER used data? I don’t understand. So where would it show up then? How is a record made? Put it this way, if the FBI needed to know when that call was made and by who, how would they find it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If a call is made using wifi it will show as data on the bill.

For an example if the call is made using an app like WhatsApp it won't show as usage.

https://www.whatsapp.com/

I only have data due to no access to wifi. My number shows when I make calls. Just wanted to let you know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I only have data due to no access to wifi. My number shows when I make calls. Just wanted to let you know. 

But if a person uses a 3rd party app to make a call, like the one I posted, it won't show.