Question

Android 13 software update

• 5 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Does anyone have any idea when we could be getting Android 13 on the Samsung Galaxy A-53 5G should arrive? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Guessing, more than likely some time in March.  Not all of the flagship Samsung devices from the S2X series have Android 13 yet and those more expemsive devices are a priority for Samsung.

The latest from T-Mobile's support page says, the manufacturer is working on it. 

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/software-updates/samsung-galaxy-a53-5g-android-update

That’s not a whole lot of good news. If we lived outside the U.S. we’d be able to just download a couple tools and then program the firmware. But no! We are at the whims of T-Mobile...

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Europe and the like get their updates much faster than we do because pretty much all devices made are from over that direction lol. they dont have all the add ons needed by the states here

that update page though isnt the most consistent info wise though..someone was posting the other day that they just started receiving a update for their phone and their phone was still showing under development..

Badge

Just got it yesterday on my A-53 in Columbus, Ohio. And so far i absolutely love it. It's like i have a totally new phone. And the update page shows that it's still in development.