Solved

Android: is there a setting for no notifications while driving

• 12 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Is there a setting I can use to have android automatically shut down notifications while I am in a moving vehical?

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 13 December 2022, 16:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i think this can be adjusted through Google Drive..or maybe its Google Auto..one of those turns certain things off when you connect to your vehicles bluetooth. it limits a lot of things while driving. havent used it in a while so forgot the name of it lol. should already be on your phone. look in the batch of apps that contain all Google stuff.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you for the suggestion. “Do Not Disturb” also blocks calls, and I Just want to block notifications. Also, I was hoping the I could set notifications to be blocked automatically whenever I am driving rather than having to set it each time I drive, An ideas?

If you go into the settings you can allow your contacts calls to go through.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can always check the play store to see if there's an app.

Badge

Thank you for the suggestion. “Do Not Disturb” also blocks calls, and I Just want to block notifications. Also, I was hoping the I could set notifications to be blocked automatically whenever I am driving rather than having to set it each time I drive, An ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try swiping down from the top then swipe till you find the do not disturb tab and turn on.