Question

Battery

• 15 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I just got the Galaxy S21 5G and the battery does NOT last that long. I had the Google Pixel and that battery lasted until the next day even as much as I’m on it. This new battery sucks and makes me wish I wouldn’t of got this phone. Sorry this wasn’t even a question. First time doing this. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

just got as in how long ago? and did you by chance go into settings to try and see what is eating up all your battery?

I just buy a Samsung a32 and the battery does not long. plz help to how to increase the battery time

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

As the previous poster stated go into the settings and check the battery usage, it usually a rogue app

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Things like Facebook and other social media apps will drain your battery very quickly.  Use a web browser for them instead, if you insist on using them.  A few ADB commands will removes the ones that you can’t easily uninstall.  If you download a lot of apps from the Play Store.  As mentioned, there might be a specific app causing excessive battery drain that should be at the top of your list under Battery Usage.