Bias to existing customers

• 26 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Why is Tmobile  bias to existing customers. 

When it comes to up grades .and forcing us to change a plan in order to upgrade. I'm about fed up with this and on the thin line to go elsewhere 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so which carrier will you be going to that doesnt do this? or that doesnt cater to only new customers?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I buy my phones direct from the manufacturer, in my case Google. Better pricing and trade in process.

so which carrier will you be going to that doesnt do this? or that doesnt cater to only new customers?

AT&T’s main feature for the past 4 years is that both current customers and new customers get the exact same deals/ Current customers do no need to change plans to get the deals either. i get that all the carriers are schemers but this question was incredibly easy to answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

T-Mobile also gives the exact same deals to existing customers. You add a new line you get a free phone. It’s just that most current customers don’t want the deal. I wish all the “free phone” deals would end. That’s what T-Mobile was supposed to be doing but they just changed the nature of the game. They didn’t end the game.