• 0 replies

3/5/2024

Angela Haynes

Mike Sievert, CEO

T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

To Whom It May Concern,

Per you- “At T-Mobile we have a simple mission — to be the best in the world at connecting customers to their world.” I beg to differ. My service is horrible! It has been horrible since your company completed a warranty exchange. I can’t make calls. I can’t pull information off the internet. I am in a larger city, and there should be enough towers for me to have service. I requested 2 additional phones and every phone your company sent was subpar at best. Finally, I stopped putting in warranty request because I was disgruntled, moreover dissatisfied. The only answer is that the device you gave me is faulty. I am stuck with horrible advice from customer service, who is supposedly filled with industry experts. But the advice received is also horrible. It has been suggested that I buy another phone. I didn’t plan to buy another phone for 2 plus years, and now I have horrible service. My broken phone worked better than the phone your company sent me. I called in several times about my complaint and the information fell on deaf ears. I end up being forced to pay for a phone while I don’t get all the calls, can’t make calls, and the internet is slow as Methuselah.

Cordially,

Angela Haynes

0 replies

Be the first to reply!