Question

Credit for purchase of Galaxy S22

• 15 July 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

I just spent over an hour on the phone with a T-mobile representative.  I explained the situation where I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 on February 9, 2022 and sent back another Galaxy phone to get credit of $600 for that phone.  It’s been almost 18 months and the credit has not been issued.

While on the call today, the Sprint representative called Sprint and on a three wat we spoke to Leo from Sprint, who went back and verified the history of the account and in fact he confirmed that I was owed $500.04 in credits that they never gave me due to a mistake a their warehouse.  

The T-mobile rep did not credit my account although she had confirmation to the money I was owed.  Instead she called a supervisor who expressed that she needed to double check, regardless of the fact that is was already confirmed.  

I was offered a call back on Tuesday (something that I’ve been offered no less than 10 times for the same issue).  So it is hard for me to believe that they will call me back.  And to confirm what? When the Sprint rep already confirmed it.

At tis point I’m still waiting on this issue to be resolved after 18 months of requests and complaints. 

What can I do for T-Mobile to credit me that amount that I’m owed?

I am documenting this case for further action.  The T-mobile rep promised to send me an email confirming this, but instead she hung up on me and never sent the email.  Very frustrating

0 replies

Be the first to reply!