Question

Digits won't clear notifications (always appears I have new messages)

• 20 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

The Digits app icon shows I have unread messages although I've cleared everything (unless something is well-hidden). How can I fix this problem? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The Digits app icon shows I have unread messages although I've cleared everything (unless something is well-hidden). How can I fix this problem? 

I hate to think that I am missing something, so I check my apps constantly when they show a notification indicator. It would drive me bonkers if I had an indicator, but everything was actually seen already. Is it saying you have unread text messages or unseen voicemails? There are a few things that I would try first and foremost, and I wonder if you have already tried them.

• Close out of all apps running in the background and the Digits app
  • Log out and back into the app
  • make sure the app is fully up to date
  • Uninstall and reinstall
Badge

Thank you for the response. I had tried everything except uninstalling/reinstalling. Nothing I tried worked while I was troubleshooting but, as of today, no message indicator. Hopefully, it's fixed now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I hope it is fixed for you too, but if you need more help, I got your back 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is there more than one device linked to Digits or just your device? could it be a notification for one of the other devices?

Badge

There are two devices, both Samsung, and while the problem still existed, both devices showed a different number of notifications. It's still working well as of now. Thanks!