Question

Duplicate apps?

• 18 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

I have duplicates for every app that I have installed and the only difference between them is the duplicate's have a small symbol on the bottom right.

They will not let me access or modify the permissions menus to change to any other options for that matter, especially installment, for any of their unlimited access to absolutely EVERYTHING on my phone.

I have tried to force stop, delete and uninstall them repeatedly but they are layered in with the settings on top of lots of extra accesses that isn't even listed other than the page that has their true purpose. Full access to all of your personal, business and financial information.

They can make changes to your information, send /receive emails and even calls from your contacts while also add to or delete anything and everything they want. That they can and will video and record everyone all the time and there's absolutely no way to make this stop.

Because they have it set up not to let you get the actual access that you need to be able to.

Can anyone help me out with this please?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!