Question

Gmail notifications not working on Nord 200 5G

• 31 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Ever since one of the updates recently (a few weeks to a month ago), my gmail notifications no longer come through, or they come through very late.  Most often, I don’t get them at all, even though they are all turned on.  

Overseas support is a joke.  They haphazardly tell you to reset this, restart your phone, try this setting, try that setting, they have no clue how to fix things and barely understand the question. When I reached US based support for something else, I was on and off the phone in 5 minutes.  Skip the pleasantries, how are you doing, thank you so much for clarifying this, may I call you by this name, etc.  PLEASE have tech support that knows how to communicate, knows how fix issues without wasting half of my afternoon, and stop outsourcing.  People are going to get very tired of not being able to get any customer service.  It’s a very bad look for the company T-mobile.  I expect some help with this issue without resetting my phone to the factor default.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Personally, I would suggest using the MSM Tool to take your device back to Android 11 and not updating until Android 13 is released for your device.  T-Mobile does not develop the updates for any device.  You might want to check the OnePlus forum for your device to see if others are having similar issues with notifications.