Question

Google Pixel Phones

Badge

Is there a reason why TMobile only sells the 128Gb versions of the Pixel? I really like the Pixel 7 Pro but TMobile only offers on storage size.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try going to Best Buy. That’s where I upgraded my Pixel 6 a few months back and they offered me the choice of 128 or the 256 version. I got the phone cheaper there than what Tmobile was offering.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Is there a reason why TMobile only sells the 128Gb versions of the Pixel? I really like the Pixel 7 Pro but TMobile only offers on storage size.

purely volume, and inventory.  The higher volumes sell very little compared to the lower amounts.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

BestBuy does have the 256GB and 512GB versions with a $200 gift card as their promo for purchasing through them.  That would bring the 512GB version in-line with the pricing of the 128GB version once you factor in that $200 gift card to spend on something else at BestBuy.

BestBuy does have the 256GB and 512GB versions with a $200 gift card as their promo for purchasing through them.  That would bring the 512GB version in-line with the pricing of the 128GB version once you factor in that $200 gift card to spend on something else at BestBuy.

Link?  Can't find anything but 128gb at Best Buy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Doing a search on BestBuy’s site was the quickest way to find them for me.  Obviously, store availability will vary by location.  

pixel 7 pro - Best Buy

Doing a search on BestBuy’s site was the quickest way to find them for me.  Obviously, store availability will vary by location.  

pixel 7 pro - Best Buy

The only Pixel 7 pros with 256GB on bestbuy are unloocked.  No T-mobile.  I guess I was looking for T-mobile locked phones originally.

Might be better off, direct from Google, (Unlocked). At least you can make use of trade-in through google, not with BB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

pixel 7 pro - Best Buy

The only Pixel 7 pros with 256GB on bestbuy are unloocked.  No T-mobile.  I guess I was looking for T-mobile locked phones originally.

Yes, they are unlocked but work perfectly with T-Mobile.

I am also running into the same issue.  I want the higher memory Pixel 7 Pro but all T-Mobile carries is the 128 GB variant.  The only phones that have higher memory are Samsung and Apple which is the direction I am not interested in going.  

The other reason is the promotion you have now where I can trade my LG V60 in for $800.  I would love to get the phone and take advantage of the promotion.

Update:

I did call my nearest store and they did say that every now and then, they will get the higher memory phones in their allocation.  I will be calling to verify if their shipment has come in.