Group Messaging

• 24 March 2018
  • 7 replies

Hello, I can not group message using Messages on my Samsung Galaxy 7. any reason why this is happening.

7 replies

Badge

I am having the same problem.  Group text messages not coming in. They look like coming in individually.  Very frustrating, as I use this for work. 

I'm having this problem currently with my Galaxy S9. All of the APN info, the whole page, is blank. How do I find out what I'm supposed to input? 

I’ve been having the same issue. Initially, I wasn’t even receiving group messages, then I discovered something about the APN settings maybe being wrong. I found a post about how those should be configured and changed it accordingly and now I’m able to receive group messages, but still not able to respond to them.

I am also having trouble with this. I just reset my APN settings and restarted my phone and nothing. I can access the internet np and I can even receive messages from the group I can just not send them. Anyone can help me please just switched back to y'all yesterday.

Userlevel 3

Hi, @chubbywolf​!

I see you're new to our Support Community; welcome! Just swinging by to see if you've looked over your APN settings yet to verify everything is set-up properly. Also, are you following these steps to send a group message? If not, please give that a shot and let us know how it goes.

Userlevel 3

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to look at those APN settings and check your data connection. How are things going with your group messages?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Really good question. Since group message send like picture messages, you'll want to make sure you have access to data and the correct APN settings. I would start by taking a look at the APN settings and make sure they're set up correctly. Give the phone a restart then give it another shot to see if it helps.