Question

How much is God's phone worth if he going to sell his old phone? Would you buy it?

Badge

How much is God’s phone worth with T-mobile? Selling my phone and it was a Oneplus 7 Pro and it was better than all the other phones unless the next Sidekick is out? Buttons plus Touch Screen...video games...no more errors because you can feel the buttons! How come when I was in the future and everyone on the subway was using a upgraded sidekick that lets you upgrade your video card and connect to your desktop at home while they wait on the train ride to get to work? I sold?lost? my phone I went to the future with but it was a Sidekick II and they thought it was just a modern sidekick at first glance but I left before they notice. BUT I did walk into a T-mobile store before I called Fire from Heaven and came back. Teleportation is real. I thought myself that by using a phone. Not that hard but I won’t teach anyone unless you start giving me gifts and learn to believe in God.

4 replies

Badge

How much is God’s phone worth with T-mobile? Selling my phone and it was a Oneplus 7 Pro and it was better than all the other phones unless the next Sidekick is out? Buttons plus Touch Screen...video games...no more errors because you can feel the buttons! How come when I was in the future and everyone on the subway was using a upgraded sidekick that lets you upgrade your video card and connect to your desktop at home while they wait on the train ride to get to work? I sold?lost? my phone I went to the future with but it was a Sidekick II and they thought it was just a modern sidekick at first glance but I left before they notice. BUT I did walk into a T-mobile store before I called Fire from Heaven and came back. Teleportation is real. I thought myself that by using a phone. Not that hard but I won’t teach anyone unless you start giving me gifts and learn to believe in God.

Keep Judging and that’s what you get.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Why does God need a phone?

Badge

The fire was coming down around us as I left. T-Mobile store is a safe spot. *If you already know what I mean, then why are you testing?

Badge

Why does God need a phone?

I am deaf, hard of hearing, lip reader, and I have scrambled sound, and so on and on... and I read subtitles, I survive extinction.