Not Able to Text links to my website

• 9 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

I have spent over a week troubleshooting as to why I can not send text messages with links to my website. I can send them via email, facebook messenger and even shorten them and send that way and they work. I just can’t send in a text. I can send any other links outside my website. There is absolutely no way I have anything remotely inappropriate on my website. There are no blocking features on my account but was told today after 4 hours with tech support it is possible that tmobile has put filtered messages. Everyone else can send links from my website to someone else but those that have tmobile can not generally speaking. I have reset my network and updated OS on my phone. I have updated app settings. I was not able to get a clear answer as to how many text messages are considered too much as I use lots of text messaging with links to my website with my business. I also couldn’t get a clear answer as to what kind of filtering of messages could be on my account. The tech today wasn’t sure if there was one but said a “possibility” eventhough over and over I have been told there are no blocking features. Tech support has exhausted every avenue to troubleshoot but there is still no resolution. I also do not like the options for the survey they send as I give the tech support 10 but I don’t know yet if i will recommend tmobile if they will not tell me why i have a possibility of a filter but can not tell what is after hours and hours of support. I believe they should be able to tell you if your account has been flagged and for what reason. There is no due process to determine if it was filtered in by mistake. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!