Question

OnePlus 10 Pro often losing connection

• 16 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Often losing connection… every 2-3 days I have to reboot to get connection once more.

What’s that ? Phone is up-to-date on patches, no weird apps but the dang thing simply won’t hold.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

could be a funky sim card. are there any other TMO phones around you? are they seeing the same thing or theyre working fine in the same areas you are seeing issues?

Badge

I have two other lines at home… the problem happens anywhere but only my OnePlus 10 is wonky… the others are LG G7 and G8, those are rock solid ! 

I noticed the problem initiallly at home several weeks ago, and then I noticed it at work, and I noticed at restaurants, especially when I was expecting a phone call or a text message…. and then I started rebooting it every week.. then twice a week.

WiFi works great when I’m home or at work but I don’t connect to public networks so, at restaurants, I will notice I have not bacon rolling in so I reboot and magically it works again.

Sim card ? Maybe… I probably will ask T-Mobile for a new SIM card… at least is something to start with.

Thanks.