Question

Phone not receiving calls, routing to voice message

• 23 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

My phone has been very consistently not able to receive incoming calls. I tried to call my number using both other Tmobile phone lines and my coworkers’ who have different phone service. None of them can call my Tmobile phone number, but it directly routes people to voice message. I have done a phone warranty, change new SIM card, and call 611, they have helped me filed a ticket for engineering team, but still, I tried couple times and people still can’t call me but routing straight to the voice message.

What if there is an emergency and I can’t pick up the phone calls? I pay a lot for the service but I can’t really use it? And I am very tired of waiting and calling 611 line, everyone is busy working and I can’t keep on calling them regarding this annoying problem.

I do need to keep my current phone number so please help me fix this problem. The problem has been going on for so long that my supervisor is getting very upset with the fact that he can’t call me for work.

7 replies

My husband and I have the same problem. We need help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You will need to call Support to have them look further into the issue.  The only thing I would try first, is powering off your device for at least 5 minutes, which allows it to drop off of the network and refresh the connection when you power up your device.

Thanks. I called support December 16, last week and yesterday. I have spent more than 6 hours with them in total. Yesterday they fixed it for 3 minutes then the problem came back. I have an iPhone 12 and my husband a new iphone 13. We were told to change sim cards which we did at their store but the problem continues. We traveled last week to Boston and had the same problem there. I am calling support again today. If the problem is not fixed I will have to change providers. Any other suggestions are welcome. 

Same problem here. 

Badge

SAME PROBLEM AND THEY JUST LEAKED MY EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER IN A HACK

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

same recommendation that was mentioned above..contact TMO either through calling in (tier 1 support) or via one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support)..just make sure to contact them through private message...not their main page.

if anyone still has issues with this:

Turn off call screening. even at the lowest setting, it’s of little benefit when you notice it blocks more than it needs to.

For me, even numbers in my contacts are still going to voicemail. Turned it off - problem solved.