Question

Robbed by Metro, betrayed by T-moble

• 2 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

So your store representative at Metro BY T-mobile sells be a revvl v for $480. At the same time, she sells me a Moto G for $480.

Now I am stuck with two dead POS phones for a grand, and you people tell me I have a 1 YWEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY ON MY PHONE.

BUT NONE OF YOU WILL TELL ME HOW TO USE IT, NOR WILL YOU TELL THE NEW MANAGER OF THE METRO BY T MOBIL STORE HOW TO USE IT. WHAT GIVES WITH ALL THIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY????

I SPENT $500 FOR A $300 DOLLAR PHONE BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE, AND I AM NOT COMING OUT OF POCKET ONE MORE TIME!!!!

MY PHONE DIALER KEEPS CRASHING. FIX IT OR REPLACE THE THING!!!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with little Tmobile presence so you need to either call Tmobile or use messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts.

Badge

Thank you very much for your kind reply. Do any of your readers have any idea what to do with a REVVL 5 that keeps crashing the phone app whenever I dial or need to receive a call?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Support will tell you to back up and reset. You can try downloading a 3rd party dialer app from the play store to see if that works for you.

Tmobile used to do warranty exchanges for $20, the cost of shipping it to the manufacturer, and then replace it. Not sure what their policy is now.

If you live in a large city check for an Asurion store and they might be able to help.

Badge

I really do appreciate you guys help. Unfortunately I live in rural Central new york. And apparently this phone is actually manufactured by a company called Wingtech. So I'm going to try to use Google to search that company out and see what I can get accomplished. But I do thank you all very much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This link says it's covered for 24 months.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/warranty-exchanges

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Not to undermine your frustrations, but why did you buy 2 phones when you were there?