S22 Speaker Issues

• 18 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I feel "taken advantage of" by TMobile.  It's as though the company knowingly sold me a phone that is part of a known speaker issue with the S22 series.  (Google it to educate yourself).  I've Tried to resolve this through multiple trips to the store, hrs transferring data to new phones, and energy researching how to best resolve the issue.  The time doing this has been more costly than it would have been to go buy a new phone that works for full retail price.  The problem is that I used my promotional credit for two lines, which tied me to this plan on T-Mobile.  T-Mobile's team has been historically good at being equipped to resolve issues, but the past month has proven otherwise.  It would  appear that T-Mobile, in partnership with Samsung has sold me a defective phone with a known issue.  It is certain that T-Mobile sent me a replacement phone from the same batch of phones produced with the same known issue concerning pressurization and temp changes that adversely affect phone speakers in the S22 series.  This makes me question the integrity of T-Mobile. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

and you have contacted Samsung to see how they can remedy this?