Question

Samsung 22 ultra update

• 9 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Has anyone had issues with the latest update? I updated the software but now, I cannot open any apps without clearing the cache and restarting my phone. I have to do this for every app I want to open. It is beyond frustrating.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if it was a large OS update you might have to go into the play store and get all your apps updated to match up with the OS update.

Badge

@fireguy_6364  I have done that and all the apps still crash, even the mail and messaging apps. All was working fine until this stupid update. And it isn’t a storage issue as I have 512GB and am only using 185 GB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

back it up and factory reset is all thats left..not seeing any other reports of like issues with this device so it might just be how it loaded onto your phone or didnt fully load onto your phone.. you can try bumping the phone into safe mode before performing the FR..test for a bit and see if it might be caused by another app on your phone..if the problem continues in safe mode then bump the the FR.

Badge

Same issue,  my apps freeze while in them. I have to shut them down an reopen to continue